What you'll be doing on a daily basis
1. Monitoring projects through Slack, Basecamp, and Asana
2. Read books, PDFs, blogs, and listening workshops from a client in preparation for building their course
3. Getting on calls to interview industry leaders to learn what they have to teach, guiding them through structuring that into a course
4. Outlining the entire course
5. Designing worksheets, quizzes, and other instructional design elements
6. Working with a team of dynamic colleagues all over the world
Don’t worry - I know you’ve probably never done half of this. But you MUST be an excellent writer, conversationalist, and problem solver (to figure the rest out).
You've got what it takes if you have:
People who would probably not find this opportunity interesting or rewarding:
Per project basis, ranging from $750 to $1500 per project.
Remote, US timezones preferred. (Asia won’t really work for this position unless you are willing to have a crazy schedule long-term).